Thursday, August 13, 2009

ive been reunited with the gang ah jees!

day 3.
first i thought i'd start off with last night i went to bed at 10.30pm and today i woke up at 7am. i am definately getting better with adjusting to the time difference

ok, so rememer yesterday i mentioned about how it rained all day for 24 hours? well it pretty much started rainning 7am of august 11th and it finally stopped 6pm of august 12th. and this wasn't the spitting kind. it poured straight! i didnt know any place could rain THAT much!

anyways, finally i got to adventure out. imo (aunt) took me to go see my cousin jinny and the dogs (gang ah jees). i missed them so much, it was so good to see them and hang out with them. now they're back at imo's house so now, i won't be bored to death.


just in case you forgot what they look like... chelsea is a westie terrier and binny's a maltese


today we're going on a mini vacation to seok cho. its like a cottage area. we rented a nice chalet (cuz my aunt's family's chalet is not built yet... they just bought the land last summer) and we'll be going in the water and eating sushi and otehr fish stuff... (definately not looking forward to that part)

the thing that sucks is that we're only going for one night cuz of my other cousin needs to come back... probably cuz his gf. he claims he has to work but heck, he works for my uncle and if he's the ceo of the company, i'm sure he could let his son off of some work to enjoy.

on the downer/happy ending side, yesterday i was drinking banana flavoured milk. (oh, don't say its gross because it's my new favourite!) and i wanted to take a picture of it to show you guys because its in a weirdly shaped bottle. so i went to look for it in my backpack and i couldn't find it! i was freaking out. i thought maybe it fell somewhere... so i first called korean air's lost & found. the guy said it wasn't there. so i thought maybe its in my imobu (uncle)'s car. i thought maybe it fell while iw as getting the cookies out of my bag. so i had my aunty call him and he was driving and he said he'll pull over and check it. he calls back and nope. no camera. i was about to cry, then i realized that crying won't help me find it. so i prayed. i prayed in hope that some kind soul will return the found camera. so i decided to call korean air's lost & found oncemore. this time in korean because maybe the guy didn't understand me fully when i spoke to him in english and also
i have no clue where else it could be. i never took the camera out. though i did take my passport and my wallet out several times on the plane. trusty google led me to korean air's lost & found online gallery.(how cool is that?) and i looked it up and on the first page, i saw my camera and the camera case. i called and told them... in my broken korean throwing in a few english words. and he asked me a few questions, like how big is my memory card and where i sat. after these questions, he said korean air will mail it to us and it will take 3 days. i had my aunt give them the house address.
phew! seriously, i am so blessed that a kind soul did return the camera found. i hope that the good karma goes to bless that person.

even though my camera is being shipped at the moment, do not fear! i still have my old canon camera! it may have been dropped, spilt & dunked in alcohol, and keys may be a little sticky, the screen looks discoloured, it still takes great pictures... for a 4mp camera (hahaha! so 2005 but i love my camera!)

No comments:

Post a Comment