Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Elementary school teacher :)

guess what? i got my first choice? i will be teaching elementary school.
pretty much i get to play games, sing song and be really animated. 
perfect! it'll work perfectly with my crazy loud personality!

ok so about the trainning in suwon.
we're staying at a university dorm. it really feels like first year but better. my roommate ashley and i get along so perfectly! we talk and laugh until 2 in the morning and when we get up we both look like zombies.

the classes are boring and i try so hard not to fall asleep. but i'm glad i've got my friends; ashley and brandon to keep me sane though we're the "bad kids" that sit in the back and talk. (hehe)

we're also under a lockdown. we're not allowed to leave the university. we were supposed to go on a seoul tour but that got cancelled thanks to the h1n1 flu. we also do daily temp checks.

when we're not in class, we get into some silly things in mine & ashley's room.
last night we did a fan dance with some traditional japanese music and now its our inside joke.

i'm having a blast during my time off but classes are boring. i'm so glad i made some awesome friends to keep me entertained and are as crazy as me.

tonight: order chicken for dinner, group fan dance & karaoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment